Waterville Window Shed Cupola | Cupola is Weathervane Ready
Product Information: Amish Made PVC Cupola or Wood, Red Cedar
Cupola available sizes - 16", 20" Roof Square used for measurements
Cupola Window Glass is all single pane double strenth glass. ( Window Cupolas are not designed for Skylights)
Board Size: 3/4" Material is PVC ( Brand Name Palight) Wood Red Cedar Board Size 3/4"
Copper: 16 oz copper which is the 24 gauge
Cupola Color Metal Roofing: Made by Galvalume, Galvalume is 55% Aluminum -45% Zinc coated Sheet product that is idelly suited for most types of roofing. The metal sheet is heat-fomed to prevent microscopic cracking and the rust preventing paint coating as the panel is formed. This makes for a long lasting finish.
Note: Cupola Metal Roof Colors as as close as possible to actual colors: color shown may vary slightly from actual metal.
This cupola is available in maintenance-free vinyl or red cedar and is weathervane ready with a 3/4 inch rod opening. Designed for up to a 8/12 pitch. Cupola roof is covered with standing seam copper or metal roofing is available.
Cupola Dimensions: (approx)
16" Cupola Dimensions - 16" Roof - 29" High
30" Cupola Dimensions - 20" Roof - 34" High
Special Note: Cupolas are constructed in a 3 section design for ease of handing and installation
Weathervanes sold separately.
- Cupola Base Extensions are for 10/12 and 12/12 pitched roof lines.
- The cupola comes weathervane ready with a 3/4" opening. Roof mounts are not needed if using a cupola.
- Customers can request the weathervane opening be capped. For using the cupola without a weathervane.
- The louver cupolas can be used for venting, be sure and have your carpenter flash around base to keep the water and moisture out. Window cupolas are not used for venting.
- If not used for venting, the cupola can go right over the shingles.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to cut the roof pitch into the cupola base to ensure proper fit.
- The Cupola is made from PVC Palight or Wood, Red Cedar.
- This is an American made Amish cupola.