Missoula Cupola - Rooftop Cupolas - Made in USA
Introducing the awe-inspiring Missoula Cupola, a timeless addition to any rooftop that exudes elegance and charm. Crafted with precision and attention to detail, this Louvered Cupola boasts a Select Roof Style that enhances the architectural beauty of your structure. When you Buy Cupola Direct from Manufacturer, you receive a Rooftop Cupola with a Square Base design that is not only functional but also adds a touch of grandeur.
Made in the USA with top-quality Maintenance Free PVC materials, this Shed Cupola is built to withstand the test of time while requiring minimal upkeep. With upgrades available for customization, this cupola is truly versatile and can be tailored to suit your specific needs. Whether adorning your home, garage, or barn, this majestic cupola promises to elevate your property's aesthetic appeal and create an unforgettable focal point that stands out among the rest.
Missoula Cupola Product Information
Cupola made from Palight PVC
Cupola shown is the 26" Size with the 8/12 Base / Copper Roof
Cupola available sizes - 16" - 36" // Square of Cupola Roof used for measurements/
Board Size: 5/8" Material is PVC ( Brand Name Palight)
Sand Color Palight PVC Cupolas now Available!
Palight PVC Cupolas Custom Made in Sand Color PVC.
Executive Crown Molding Trim can be added as an upgrade and will be located along the underside of the cupola roof.
Copper: 16 oz copper which is the 24 gauge
This cupola is available in maintenance-free vinyl and is weathervane ready with a 3/4 inch rod opening. Designed for up to a 8/12 pitch. Cupola roof is covered with 24 gauge copper or patina copper is available.
Cupola Dimensions: (approx)
16" Cupola Dimensions - 16" Roof - 29" High
18" Cupola Dimensions - 18" Roof - 33" High
20" Cupola Dimensions - 20" Roof - 34" High
22" Cupola Dimensions - 22" Roof - 38" High
26" Cupola Dimensions - 26" Roof - 44" High
30" Cupola Dimensions - 30" Roof - 48" High
36" Cupola Dimensions - 36" Roof - 64" High
Weathervanes sold separately.
- Cupola Base Extensions are for 9/12 and up to 12/12 pitched roof lines.
- The cupola comes weathervane ready with a 3/4" opening. Roof mounts are not needed if using a cupola.
- Customers can request the weathervane opening be capped. For using the cupola without a weathervane.
- The louver cupolas can be used for venting, be sure and have your carpenter flash around base to keep the water and moisture out. Window cupolas are not used for venting.
- If not used for venting, the cupola can go right over the shingles.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to cut the roof pitch into the cupola base to ensure proper fit.
- The PVC Cupola is made from Palight.
- Painting PVC Cupolas - Our PVC Cupolas can be painted but you need to use an acrylic latex paint that has a light reflective value of at least 55 or greater. Black and other dark paint colors can cause the PVC to warp. When painting your new cupola always check with your local paint shop to get the best paint possible. Any use of dark paints will void our warranty on the cupola, bird feeders and other PVC products.
Additional Cupola Info:
Cupola base fits up to 8/12 pitch roof. For longer bases please select the extended base for rooflines up to 12/12 pitch. 14/12 and steep roofs you will need to call in and special order.
Cupolas are made from solid 5/8” Palight PVC Board.
Wood Roofs need to be covered since plywood does not do well with the elements when it gets wet.
Copper and Aluminum Roofs are made for the elements, so no maintenance is required.
Copper Cupola Roofs will change with the elements and eventually turn a nice Patina Green.
PVC/Vinyl Palight is maintenance free and will not rot or decay. Made with all exterior staples and screws so that the cupola is ready for the elements.
Bug Screens are not required but an option you can choose to have added.
Window Cupolas come with Plexiglass, but you can choose an upgrade to double strength real glass.
All cupolas come ready to fit all our weathervanes with a ¾” Weathervane Ready Hole in the top.
This Cupola is Handmade in Maine