Gazebo Window Cupola with Copper Finial - Weathervane Ready
This Cupola is Made Fom AZEK PVC with 24 Gauge Copper Roofing and is 100% Weathervane Ready for our Weathervanes.
Available sizes - 18", 22" // Roof used for measurements
This Gazebo Cupola is available in maintenance-free vinyl and is weathervane ready with a 3/4 inch rod opening. Designed for sitting right on top of a Gazebo, there is no base to cut. Cupola roof is covered with 16 oz 24 gauge roofing copper - available with either the natural or patina finish.
Windows are plexiglass: ( Window Cupolas are not designed for Skylights)
Cupola Dimensions: Cupola Roof used for measurements, Octagon Cupolas are measured from the largest part of the cupola roof which is the flat to flat on this style of cupola.
18" Cupola Dimensions - 18" Roof - 24" High
22" Cupola Dimensions - 22" Roof - 28" High
Add 10" to the height for Copper Finial
Weathervanes sold separately.
- Cupola Gazebo does not fit a Shed or other V type Roof Structure, is designed to sit right on the peak of a Gazebo
- The cupola comes weathervane ready with a 3/4" opening. Roof mounts are not needed if using a cupola.
- Customers can request the weathervane opening be capped. For using the cupola without a weathervane.
- The louver cupolas can be used for venting, be sure and have your carpenter flash around base to keep the water and moisture out. Window cupolas are not used for venting.
- If not used for venting, the cupola can go right over the shingles.
- The PVC Cupola is made from Azek.