Santa Fe Hexagon Louvered Cupola - Weathervane Ready
Available sizes - 32", 36", 40" // Roof used for measurements
This Santa Fe Cupola is available in maintenance-free vinyland is weathervane ready with a 3/4 inch rod opening. Designed for up to a 10/12 pitch. Cupola roof is covered with 24 gauge roofing copper - available with either the natural or patina finish.
32" Cupola Dimensions - 32" X 28" Roof - 52" High
36" Cupola Dimensions - 36" X 31" Roof - 60" High
40" Cupola Dimensions - 40" X 35" Roof - 68" High
Weathervanes sold separately.
- Cupola Base Extensions are for 12/12 pitched roof lines.
- The cupola comes weathervane ready with a 3/4" opening. Roof mounts are not needed if using a cupola.
- Customers can request the weathervane opening be capped. For using the Hexagon Cupola without a weathervane.
- The louver cupolas can be used for venting, be sure and have your carpenter flash around base to keep the water and moisture out. Window cupolas are not used for venting.
- If not used for venting, the cupola can go right over the shingles.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to cut the roof pitch into the cupola base to ensure proper fit.
- This cupola is made from 3/4" Azek PVC Board