Surry Cupola - Made in USA - Color Vinyl Cupolas
Introducing Surry Cupola - proudly made in the USA, and perfect for any home or building. The maintenance free color vinyl octagon cupolas are a great choice to add aesthetic charm and value to your property. Not only are they easy to install, but they require zero upkeep - meaning you can enjoy their style without worrying about maintenance costs! In addition, their long-lasting design means that these cupolas will be with you for many years to come.
Product Information: PVC Color Cupola made from Evolve Color Lumber
Cupola available sizes - 24", 30", 36", 42" 49", 60", 72" // Roof used for measurements
Board Size: 3/4" Material is PVC ( Brand Name Evolve PVC Color Lumber)
Copper: 16 oz copper which is the 24 gauge
Cupola Color Metal Roofing: Made by Galvalume, Galvalume is 55% Aluminum -45% Zinc coated Sheet product that is idelly suited for most types of roofing. The metal sheet is heat-fomed to prevent microscopic cracking and the rust preventing paint coating as the panel is formed. This makes for a long lasting finish.
Note: Cupola Metal Roof Colors as as close as possible to actual colors: color shown may vary slightly from actual metal.
This cupola is available in maintenance-free color vinyl from Evolve Lumber and is weathervane ready with a 3/4 inch rod opening. Designed for up to a 8/12 pitch. Cupola roof is covered with standing seam copper or metal roofing is available.
Cupola Dimensions: (approx) Cupola Roof used for measurements, Octagon Cupolas are measured from the largest part of the cupola roof which is the flat to flat on this style of cupola. ( Window Cupolas are not designed for Skylights)
24" Cupola Dimensions - 24" Roof - 43" High
30" Cupola Dimensions - 30" Roof - 52" High
36" Cupola Dimensions - 36" Roof - 60" High
42" Cupola Dimensions - 42" Roof - 67" High
48" Cupola Dimensions - 48" Roof - 75" High
60" Cupola Dimensions - 60" Roof - 89" High
72" Cupola Dimensions - 72" Roof - 104" High
Special Note: All cupolas are made to order. Cupolas are constructed in a 3 section design for ease of handing and installation
Weathervanes sold separately.
- Cupola Base Extensions are for 9/12 up to 12/12 pitched roof lines.
- The cupola comes weathervane ready with a 3/4" opening. Roof mounts are not needed if using a cupola.
- Customers can request the weathervane opening be capped. For using the cupola without a weathervane.
- The louver cupolas can be used for venting, be sure and have your carpenter flash around base to keep the water and moisture out. Window cupolas are not used for venting.
- If not used for venting, the cupola can go right over the shingles.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to cut the roof pitch into the cupola base to ensure proper fit.
- This Cupola is made from Color PVC from Elvolve Lumber