Deering Louvered Color Cupola - Weathervane Ready
Product Information: PVC Poly Evolve Color Cupola made from 3/4" Solid Evolve Poly Color Lumber
Cupola available sizes - 24", 30", 36", 42" 49", 60", 72" // Roof used for measurements
60" and 72" cupolas come with double louvers. Number of louvers per cupola is determined by size of cupola. Example 24" cupola has 6 louvers per side : 48" cupola has 12 louvers per side.
Board Size: 3/4" Material is PVC ( Brand Name Evolve Poly Color Lumber)
Copper: 16 oz copper which is the 22 gauge
Cupola Color Metal Roofing: Made by Galvalume, Galvalume is 55% Aluminum -45% Zinc coated Sheet product that is ideally suited for most types of roofing. The metal sheet is heat-fomed to prevent microscopic cracking and the rust preventing paint coating as the panel is formed. This makes for a long lasting finish.
Note: Cupola metal roof and lumber colors as as close as possible to actual colors: color shown may vary slightly from actual metal.
Cupola is made from PVC using Evolve Color Poly Lumber and will not require painting.
This cupola is available in maintenance-free vinyl and is weathervane ready with a 3/4 inch rod opening. Designed for up to a 8/12 pitch. Cupola roof is covered with standing seam copper or metal roofing is available. This cupola is pictured with the 12/12 base.
Cupola Dimensions: (approx)
24" Cupola Dimensions - 24" Roof - 43" High
30" Cupola Dimensions - 30" Roof - 53" High
36" Cupola Dimensions - 36" Roof - 61" High
42" Cupola Dimensions - 42" Roof - 67" High
48" Cupola Dimensions - 48" Roof - 78" High
60" Cupola Dimensions - 60" Roof - 93" High
72" Cupola Dimensions - 72" Roof - 110" High
Note: All cupolas are made to order. Cupolas are constructed in a 3 section design for ease of handing and installation.
Please note that each cupola is made to order. This is because the Evolve Poly Lumber is not purchased until the cupola is ordered because most of the colors are not common colors.
Weathervanes sold separately.
- Cupola Base Extensions are for 10/12 and 12/12 pitched roof lines.
- The cupola comes weathervane ready with a 3/4" opening. Roof mounts are not needed if using a cupola.
- Customers can request the weathervane opening be capped. For using the cupola without a weathervane.
- The louver cupolas can be used for venting, be sure and have your carpenter flash around base to keep the water and moisture out. Window cupolas are not used for venting.
- If not used for venting, the cupola can go right over the shingles.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to cut the roof pitch into the cupola base to ensure proper fit.
- The PVC Cupola is made from Envolve Poly Lumber.