Labrador Weathervane- Made in USA - Since 1971
Our Labrador Weathervane purchase includes the copper figure, copper spacer balls, the directionals, rod and ring and a choice of mount. The Dog Weathervane figure is made in the USA from 16 ounce copper, each piece is hammered and bent to form a unique piece of masterful copper Labrador Weathervane art that will last for years to come.
- Weathervane Approximate Figure Dimensions: 20"L X 14"H
- Add approx. 5" to dimension height for directionals and spacer balls
- Directional Dimensions: 12"L with 2" lettering
- Weathervane Options: natural or patina copper // standard directionals
- Mount included with this purchase. Choose from a roof or eave mount when ordering.
Please note: shed cupolas are sold separate.
Weathervane Figure - Made in the USA.
For Patina Copper -- Patina acid is applied via spray/brush to accelerate the aging process. Applied patina look will vary on each wind vane.
Our Labrador Weathervane is made here in Eddington, Maine by hand hammering it into a form using 16oz copper/ 24 gauge. This weathervane is real copper and will turn brown, black and then to a green patina over time. If you choose to keep the weathervane shiny, you can always apply a clear coat of exterior poly urethane over the weathervane figure and parts to keep it from changing. Our main Weathervane Retail Shop is located in Trenton, Maine on Route 3 headed towards Bar Harbor and Acadia National Park. Made in Maine.