Vienna Cupola - PVC Cupolas up to 60" will ship in 2-3 weeks
Product Information: PVC Cupola or Wood Cupola made from Red Cedar
Cupola available sizes - 24", 30", 36", 42" 49", 60", 72" // Roof used for measurements
Board Size: 3/4" Material is PVC ( Brand Name Palight) Board Sizse: 3/4" Red Cedar, Wood
Copper: 16 oz copper which is the 24 gauge
Cupola Color Metal Roofing: Made by Galvalume, Galvalume is 55% Aluminum -45% Zinc coated Sheet product that is ideally suited for most types of roofing. The metal sheet is heat-fomed to prevent microscopic cracking and the rust preventing paint coating as the panel is formed. This makes for a long lasting finish.
Note: Cupola Metal Roof Colors are as close as possible to actual colors: color shown may vary slightly from actual metal.
This cupola is available in maintenance-free vinyl or red cedar and is weathervane ready with a 3/4 inch rod opening. Designed for up to a 8/12 pitch. Cupola roof is covered with standing seam copper or metal roofing is available.
Cupola Dimensions: (approx) Cupola Roof used for measurements, Octagon Cupolas are measured from the largest part of the cupola roof which is the flat to flat on this style of cupola. ( Window Cupolas are not designed for Skylights)
24" Cupola Dimensions - 24" Roof - 41" High
30" Cupola Dimensions - 30" Roof - 50" High
36" Cupola Dimensions - 36" Roof - 58" High
42" Cupola Dimensions - 42" Roof - 65" High
48" Cupola Dimensions - 48" Roof - 73" High
60" Cupola Dimensions - 60" Roof - 87" High
72" Cupola Dimensions - 72" Roof - 102" High
Special Note: All cupolas are made to order. Cupolas are constructed in a 3 section design for ease of handing and installation
Weathervanes sold separately.
- Cupola Base Extensions are for 9/12 up to 12/12 pitched roof lines.
- The cupola comes weathervane ready with a 3/4" opening. Roof mounts are not needed if using a cupola.
- Customers can request the weathervane opening be capped. For using the cupola without a weathervane.
- The louver cupolas can be used for venting, be sure and have your carpenter flash around base to keep the water and moisture out.
- Window cupolas are not used for venting.
- If not used for venting, the cupola can go right over the shingles.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to cut the roof pitch into the cupola base to ensure proper fit.
- The Cupola is made from Palight PVC or Red Cedar, Wood.