Sumner Cupola - Made in USA - Vinyl Cupolas
Introducing the Sumner Cupola, proudly made in the USA! Our quality cupolas are available in a range of maintenance free vinyl colors – white, clay or sand - to beautifully enhance any shed, garage or barn. Ideal for ventilation of lofts and attics, our cupolas can also come with red cedar wood for an even more elegant look. With its classic design and durability, you will be sure it will stand the test of time.
Product Information: PVC or Wood Red Cedar Cupola
Cupola available sizes - 24", 30", 36", 42" 49", 60", 72" // Roof used for measurements
60" and 72" cupolas come with double louvers. Number of louvers per cupola is determined by size of cupola. Example 24" cupola has 6 louvers per side : 48" cupola has 12 louvers per side.
Board Size: 3/4" Material is PVC ( Brand Name Palight) or Wood Board Size: 3/4" Red Cedar ( Wood)
Copper: 16 oz copper which is the 24 gauge
Cupola Color Metal Roofing: Made by Galvalume, Galvalume is 55% Aluminum -45% Zinc coated Sheet product that is idelly suited for most types of roofing. The metal sheet is heat-fomed to prevent microscopic cracking and the rust preventing paint coating as the panel is formed. This makes for a long lasting finish.
Note: Cupola Metal Roof Colors as as close as possible to actual colors: color shown may vary slightly from actual metal.
This cupola is available in maintenance-free vinyl and is weathervane ready with a 3/4 inch rod opening. Designed for up to a 8/12 pitch. Cupola roof is covered with standing seam copper or metal roofing is available.
Cupola Dimensions: (approx)
24" Cupola Dimensions - 24" Roof - 43" High
30" Cupola Dimensions - 30" Roof - 53" High
36" Cupola Dimensions - 36" Roof - 61" High
42" Cupola Dimensions - 42" Roof - 67" High
48" Cupola Dimensions - 48" Roof - 78" High
60" Cupola Dimensions - 60" Roof - 93" High
72" Cupola Dimensions - 72" Roof - 110" High
Note: All cupolas are made to order. Cupolas are constructed in a 3 section design for ease of handing and installation
Weathervanes sold separately.
- Cupola Base Extensions are for 9/12 and up to 12/12 pitched roof lines.
- The cupola comes weathervane ready with a 3/4" opening. Roof mounts are not needed if using a cupola.
- Customers can request the weathervane opening be capped. For using the cupola without a weathervane.
- The louver cupolas can be used for venting, be sure and have your carpenter flash around base to keep the water and moisture out. Window cupolas are not used for venting.
- If not used for venting, the cupola can go right over the shingles.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to cut the roof pitch into the cupola base to ensure proper fit.
- The Cupola is made from Palight or Wood Red Cedar.
- Painting PVC Cupolas - Our PVC Cupolas can be painted but you need to use an acrylic latex paint that has a light reflective value of at least 55 or greater. Black and other dark paint colors can cause the PVC to warp. When painting your new cupola always check with your local paint shop to get the best paint possible. Any use of dark paints will void our warranty on the cupola, bird feeders and other PVC products.