Four Leaf Clover Weathervane - Made in USA - Since 1971
Our lucky small Four Leaf Clover Weathervane purchase includes the copper figure, copper spacer balls, the directionals, rod and ring and a choice of mount. The copper weathervane figure is made in the USA from 16 ounce copper, each piece is hammered and bent to form a unique piece of masterful copper Four Leaf Clover Weathervane art that will last for years to come.
- Weathervane Approximate figure dimensions: 18"L X 10"H overall height on mount is 24" high
- Add approx. 5" to dimension height for directionals and spacer balls
- Directional Dimensions: 12"L with 2" lettering
- Weathervane Options: natural or patina copper // standard directionals
- Mount included with this purchase. Choose from a roof or eave mount when ordering.
Weathervane Figure - Made in the USA.
For Patina Copper -- Patina acid is applied via spray/brush to accelerate the aging process. Applied patina look will vary on each weathervane.
Our small Four Leaf Clover Weathervane is made here in Eddington Maine by hand hammering it into a form using 16oz copper/ 24 gauge. This weathervane is real copper and will turn brown, black and then a green patina over time. If you choose to keep the weathervane shiny, you can always apply a clear coat of exterior poly urethane over the weathervane figure and weathervane parts to keep it from changing. Our main Weathervane Retail Shop is located in Trenton Maine on route 3 headed towards Bar Harbor and Acadia National Park. Made in the Maine.
Be sure to check out our Yacht Weathervanes, Ship Weathervanes , Sloop Weathervanes and Nautical Weathervane pages since these are the fan favorites, also follow our Weathervane Blog for Shed Cupolas and Weathervane Updates.