Small Hummingbird Weathervane – Made in USA
This Copper 3D Small Hummingbird Weathervane will instantly add a touch of elegance to your home and garden decor. This classic weathervane is made in the USA with heavy duty materials, making it perfect for sheds, garages and even cupolas. Not only does it look great but you can rest assured knowing that this small hummingbird weathervane will remain beautiful and functional for years to come.
Note: Purchase includes the weathervane figure, spacer balls, directionals, rod and ring choice of adjustable mount, eave mount or adapter for cupola.
- Weathervane Approximate figure dimensions: 14"L X 14"H overall height of weathervane on mount is 25" high
- Add approx. 5" to dimension height for directionals and spacer balls
- Directional Dimensions: 12"L with 2" lettering
- Weathervane Options: natural or patina copper // standard directionals
- Mount included with this purchase. Choose from a roof or eave mount when ordering.
Please note: shed cupolas are sold separate.
Our Hummingbird Weathervane is made here in Eddington Maine by hand hammering it into a form using 16oz copper/ 24 gauge. The weathervane is real copper and will turn brown, black and then a green patina over time. If you choose to keep the weathervane shiny, you can always apply a clear coat of exterior poly urethane over the weathervane figure and weathervane parts to keep it from changing. Our main Weathervane Retail Shop is located in Trenton Maine on route 3 headed towards Bar Harbor and Acadia National Park. Made in the USA.
Weathervane Figure - Made in the USA.
For Patina Copper -- Patina acid is applied via spray/brush to accelerate the aging process. Applied patina look will vary on each weathervane.