Horse Weathervane - Made in USA - Since 1971
Our small Horse Weathervane purchase includes the copper figure, copper spacer balls, the directionals, rod and ring and a choice of mount. The weathervane figure is made in the USA from 16 ounce copper, each piece is hammered and bent to form a unique piece of masterful copper Horse Weathervane art that will last for years to come.
- Weathervane Approximate figure dimensions: 18"L X 11"H
- Add approx. 5" to dimension height for directionals and spacer balls
- Directional Dimensions: 12"L with 2" lettering
- Weathervane Options: natural or patina copper // standard directionals
- Mount included with this purchase. Choose from a roof or eave mount when ordering.
- New Option is our adapter for the cupola that has a 3/4" hole drilled into the cupola top.
Please note: Shed Cupolas are sold separate.
Weathervane Figure - Made in the USA.
For Patina Copper -- Patina acid is applied via spray/brush to accelerate the aging process. Applied patina look will vary on each weathervane.
Our small Horse Weathervane is made here in Eddington Maine by hand hammering it into a form using 16oz copper/ 24 gauge. This weathervane is real copper and will turn brown, black and then a green patina over time. If you choose to keep the horse weathervane shiny, you can always apply a clear coat of exterior poly urethane over the horse weathervane figure and weathervane parts to keep it from changing. Our main Weathervane Retail Shop is located in Trenton Maine on route 3 headed towards Bar Harbor and Acadia National Park. Made in the Maine.