Small Cow Weathervane - Made in USA
Our small cow weathervane purchase includes the copper figure, copper spacer balls, the directionals, rod and ring and a choice of mount. The cow weathervane figure is made in the USA from 16 ounce copper, each piece is hammered and bent to form a unique piece of masterful copper cow wind vane that will last for years to come.
- Weathervane Approximate figure dimensions: 20"L X 10"H
- Add approx. 5" to dimension height for directionals and spacer balls
- Weathervane Directional Dimensions: 12"L with 2" lettering
- Options: natural or patina copper // standard directionals
- Mount included with this purchase. Choose from a roof or eave mount when ordering.
Please note: cupolas are sold separate.
Our cow weathervane is made here in Eddington Maine by hand hammering it into a form using 16oz copper/ 24 gauge. The weathervane is real copper and will turn brown, black and then a green patina over time. If you choose to keep the weathervane shiny, you can always apply a clear coat of exterior poly urethane over the weathervane figure and cow weathervane parts to keep it from changing. Our main Weathervane Retail Shop is located in Trenton Maine on route 3 headed towards Bar Harbor and Acadia National Park. Made in the Maine,
Cow Weathervane Figure - Made in the USA.
For Patina Copper -- Patina acid is applied via spray/brush to accelerate the aging process. Applied patina look will vary on each cow weathervane.