Fairfield Window Cupola - Weathervane Ready
Product Information: PVC or Wood Red Cedar Cupola
Cupola available sizes - 24", 30", 36", 42" 49", 60", 72" // Roof used for measurements
Cupola Window Glass is all single pane double strenth glass. ( Window Cupolas are not designed for Skylights)
Number of glass panes per cupola is determined by size of cupola. Example 24" cupola has 4 panes per side per side :36" and 42" cupola has 6 panes per side, 48" cupola has 8 panes per side and the larger 60" and 72" have the double panes of four lites per size for a total of eight lites per window cupola side.
Board Size: 3/4" Material is PVC ( Brand Name Palight) Board Size: 3/4" Red Cedar
Copper: 16 oz copper which is the 24 gauge
Cupola Color Metal Roofing: Made by Galvalume, Galvalume is 55% Aluminum -45% Zinc coated Sheet product that is idelly suited for most types of roofing. The metal sheet is heat-fomed to prevent microscopic cracking and the rust preventing paint coating as the panel is formed. This makes for a long lasting finish.
Note: Cupola Metal Roof Colors as as close as possible to actual colors: color shown may vary slightly from actual metal.
This cupola is available in maintenance-free vinyl and is weathervane ready with a 3/4 inch rod opening. Designed for up to a 8/12 pitch. Cupola roof is covered with standing seam copper or metal roofing is available.
Cupola Dimensions: (approx)
24" Cupola Dimensions - 24" Roof - 43" High
30" Cupola Dimensions - 30" Roof - 53" High
36" Cupola Dimensions - 36" Roof - 61" High
42" Cupola Dimensions - 42" Roof - 67" High
48" Cupola Dimensions - 48" Roof - 78" High
60" Cupola Dimensions - 60" Roof - 93" High
72" Cupola Dimensions - 72" Roof - 110" High
Special Note: All cupolas are made to order. Cupolas are constructed in a 3 section design for ease of handing and installation
Weathervanes sold separately.
- Cupola Base Extensions are for 9/12 and up to 12/12 pitched roof lines.
- The cupola comes weathervane ready with a 3/4" opening. Roof mounts are not needed if using a cupola.
- Customers can request the weathervane opening be capped. For using the cupola without a weathervane.
- The louver cupolas can be used for venting, be sure and have your carpenter flash around base to keep the water and moisture out. Window cupolas are not used for venting.
- If not used for venting, the cupola can go right over the shingles.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to cut the roof pitch into the cupola base to ensure proper fit.
- Cupola is made from PVC from Palight or Wood Red Cedar..