50% Off Display Cupola - 24" Vienna Cupola with Blue Slate Color Roofing and 12/12 Base. This cupola only. No Rain Checks.
We have a planned remodeling this winter at our retail shop, and we need to find some nice homes for our display cupolas. The cupola sale is for the exact cupola pictured and this will be the cupola you receive. All sales are final. Enjoy this amazing sale – No Rain Checks! Once the specific cupola is sold – the sale for that cupola will end. So do not wait or it might be gone.
Product Information: PVC Cupola
Cupola available sizes - 24", // Roof used for measurements
Board Size: 3/4" Material is PVC ( Brand Name Palight)
Copper: 16 oz copper which is the 24 gauge
Cupola Color Metal Roofing: Made by Galvalume, Galvalume is 55% Aluminum -45% Zinc coated Sheet product that is ideally suited for most types of roofing. The metal sheet is heat-fomed to prevent microscopic cracking and the rust preventing paint coating as the panel is formed. This makes for a long lasting finish.
Note: Cupola Metal Roof Colors are as close as possible to actual colors: color shown may vary slightly from actual metal.
This cupola is available in maintenance-free vinyl or red cedar and is weathervane ready with a 3/4 inch rod opening. Designed for up to a 8/12 pitch. Cupola roof is covered with standing seam copper or metal roofing is available.
Cupola Dimensions: (approx) Cupola Roof used for measurements, Octagon Cupolas are measured from the largest part of the cupola roof which is the flat to flat on this style of cupola. ( Window Cupolas are not designed for Skylights)
24" Cupola Dimensions - 24" Roof - 41" High
Special Note: All cupolas are made to order. Cupolas are constructed in a 3 section design for ease of handing and installation
Weathervanes sold separately.
- Cupola Base Extensions are for 9/12 up to 12/12 pitched roof lines.
- The cupola comes weathervane ready with a 3/4" opening. Roof mounts are not needed if using a cupola.
- Customers can request the weathervane opening be capped. For using the cupola without a weathervane.
- The louver cupolas can be used for venting, be sure and have your carpenter flash around base to keep the water and moisture out.
- Window cupolas are not used for venting.
- If not used for venting, the cupola can go right over the shingles.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to cut the roof pitch into the cupola base to ensure proper fit.
- The Cupola is made from Palight PVC or Red Cedar, Wood.
- Painting PVC Cupolas - Our PVC Cupolas can be painted but you need to use an acrylic latex paint that has a light reflective value of at least 55 or greater. Black and other dark paint colors can cause the PVC to warp. When painting your new cupola always check with your local paint shop to get the best paint possible. Any use of dark paints will void our warranty on the cupola, bird feeders and other PVC products.