Clifton Window and Louvered Cupola - Weathervane Ready
This Clifton Window and Louvered Cupola from AZEK PVC with 24 Gauge Copper Roofing and is 100% Weathervane Ready for our Weathervanes.
Window and Louvered Cupola available sizes - 22", 26", 29:, 32", 36" // Roof used for measurements
This window and louvered cupola is available in maintenance-free vinyl and is weathervane ready with a 3/4 inch rod opening. Designed for up to a 10/12 pitch. Cupola roof is covered with 16 oz 24 gauge roofing copper - available with either the natural or patina finish.
Windows are made with plexiglass, the cupola sizes: 18"-32" come with a 4 lite, the larger 36" cupola will come with te 6 lite.
Made with 3/4" Azek Board
22" Cupola Dimensions - 22" Roof - 36" High
26" Cupola Dimensions - 26" Roof - 44" High
29" Cupola Dimensions - 29" Roof - 48" High
32" Cupola Dimensions - 32" Roof - 52" High
36" Cupola Dimensions - 36" Roof - 56" High
Weathervanes sold separately.
- Cupola Base Extensions are for 12/12 pitched roof lines.
- The cupola comes weathervane ready with a 3/4" opening. Roof mounts are not needed if using a cupola with our copper weathervanes.
- Customers can request the weathervane opening be capped. For using the cupola without a weathervane.
- The louver cupolas can be used for venting, be sure and have your carpenter flash around base to keep the water and moisture out. Window cupolas are not used for venting.
- If not used for venting, the cupola can go right over the shingles.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to cut the roof pitch into the cupola base to ensure proper fit.
- The PVC Cupola is made from Azek.