Caribou Louvered Shed Cupola | Weathervane Ready
Product Information: Amish Made PVC Cupola Shed Cupola
Cupola shown is the 20" Size with the 12/12 Extended Base and Copper Finial/ This cupola is also available in Real Wood Red Cedar
Cupola available sizes - 16" and 20" // Roof used for measurements/ Copper Finial is 4" Wide - 10 1/2" High
Board Size: 3/4" Material is PVC ( Brand Name Palight) or 3/4" Red Cedar Board
Copper: 16 oz copper which is the 24 gauge
Cupola Color Metal Roofing: Made by Galvalume, Galvalume is 55% Aluminum -45% Zinc coated Sheet product that is idelly suited for most types of roofing. The metal sheet is heat-fomed to prevent microscopic cracking and the rust preventing paint coating as the panel is formed. This makes for a long lasting finish.
Note: Cupola Metal Roof Colors as as close as possible to actual colors: color shown may vary slightly from actual metal.
This cupola is available in maintenance-free vinyl and is weathervane ready with a 3/4 inch rod opening. Designed for up to a 8/12 pitch. Cupola roof is covered with standing seam copper or metal roofing is available.
Cupola Dimensions: (approx)
16" Cupola Dimensions - 16" Roof - 26" High
20" Cupola Dimensions - 20" Roof - 32" High
Weathervanes sold separately.
- Cupola Base Extensions are for 10/12 and 12/12 pitched roof lines.
- The cupola comes weathervane ready with a 3/4" opening. Roof mounts are not needed if using a cupola.
- Customers can request the weathervane opening be capped. For using the cupola without a weathervane.
- The louver cupolas can be used for venting, be sure and have your carpenter flash around base to keep the water and moisture out. Window cupolas are not used for venting.
- If not used for venting, the cupola can go right over the shingles.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to cut the roof pitch into the cupola base to ensure proper fit.
- The PVC Cupola is made from Azek.
- This is an American made Amish cupola.