Fishing Boat Weathervane - Made in USA - Since 1971
This small Fishing Boat Weathervane purchase includes the copper figure, copper spacer balls, the directionals, rod and ring and a choice of mount. This copper weathervane figure is made in the USA from 16 ounce copper, each piece is hammered and bent to form a unique piece of masterful copper Fishing Boat Weathervane art that will last for years to come.
- Weathervane Approximate figure dimensions: 18"L X 7"H
- Add approx. 5" to dimension height for directionals and spacer balls
- Directional Dimensions: 12"L with 2" lettering
- Weathervane Options: natural or patina copper // standard directionals
- Mount included with this purchase. Choose from a roof or eave mount when ordering.
This shed size Fishing Boat Weathervane is a perfect fit for one of our smaller shed cupolas from sizes 16” – 22” Cupola. This shed weathervane will work with the larger cupolas.
Our Fishing Boat Weathervane is made here in Eddington Maine by hand hammering it into a form using 16oz copper/ 24 gauge. The weathervane is real copper and will turn brown, black and then a green patina over time. If you choose to keep the weathervane shiny, you can always apply a clear coat of exterior poly urethane over the weathervane figure and weathervane parts to keep it from changing. Our main Weathervane Retail Shop is located in Trenton Maine on route 3 headed towards Bar Harbor and Acadia National Park. Made in the Maine.
Weathervane Figure - Made in the USA.
For Patina Copper -- Patina acid is applied via spray/brush to accelerate the aging process. Applied patina look will vary on each weathervane.